Thanks for your order.
We appreciate your help in supporting pollinators. Shipments will be made during the fall season, specifically between August 1st and October 1st. For orders placed after October 1st, the seeds will be shipped during the subsequent fall season.
To ensure successful germination, it is recommended to plant the milkweed seeds before October 15th. The winter cold is essential for the germination process of milkweed seeds.
Please find detailed information below regarding planting and maintenance guidelines to contribute to this cause.
Planting & Maintenance — Residential & More
You can help save pollinators by using native-friendly plants, choose a mixture of plants, reduce or eliminate pesticides, plant milkweed and provide clean water. Below you will find resources for Tennessee residents who want to join us in our mission.
Milkweed Planting & Maintenance
- Guide to Exceptional Tennessee Pollinator Plants
- Residencial Planting – West Tennessee
- Residencial Planting – Middle Tennessee
- Residencial Planting – East Tennessee
- Residencial Pollinator Habitat Checklist
- Residencial Pollinator Q & A
- Landscaping with Native Plants
- Landscaping with Native Evergreens
- Tennessee Department Of Transportation Landscape Design Guidelines
Photo by Marty Silver